A stroke can cause more or less serious and lasting brain damage. Timely rehabilitation is absolutely necessary for people who survive a stroke and need to relearn daily skills they have lost.
There are several types of disabilities, stroke can cause:
- Paralysis or movement restrictions
- Problems using or understanding speech
- Memory loss and thinking difficulties
- Pain, problems with the senses and emotional instability
Nordmed Tour in cooperation with the Sigulda hospital rehabilitation department team of professionals offers an intensive and effective rehabilitation program for patients after a stroke using latest technologies and methods.
Recommended rehabilitation start up time: 2-3 weeks after a stroke
Duration of program: 2 or 3 weeks
- Pick-up and transfers,
- Accommodation and catering 3x a day,
- Personal doctor and supervision,
- Daily assistance of nurse,
- 5 procedures of rehabilitation per day (6 days per week, excluding Sundays).
1. Individual training with specialist – 1-2x per day. Gym, exercise, pool.
2. Biofeedback – professional and effective multifunctional electro stimulation and diagnostics,
3. Physical therapy – bath, shower, massages, sludge applications and other,
4. Occupational therapy and art-therapy – individual trainings,
5. Speech therapy and music therapy – individual trainings.
|14 days||21 day|
|Patient||EUR 2790||EUR 3590|
|Accompanying person||EUR 504||EUR 756|