Dr ALVIS LAUKMANIS, the doctor urologist.
- Certified urologist from 1994. Completed his knowledge at Roskilde County clinic(Denmark) 1998.g., Passewalk hospital urology department (Germany), 2003; ”Weill Ornella Seminar in Salzburg” (Austria) courses in urology, 2006; ESU courses – Brussels (Belgium), Birmingham (UK), Vienna (Austria), Berlin (Germany), Catania (Italy), etc. Rates: ”Intensive courses Laparoscopy Urology” Strasbourg, France, 2007; “Laparoscopic urology Masterclass” Elancourt, France, 2009; ”Challenges in Laparoscoy”, Rome, Italy (2008).
- Participant of the annual AUA congresses Orlando United States (2014), San Diego United States (2013), Washington DC, USA (2011) and other 2010-2015. EAU congress participant 2000 – 2013.
- Endoscopic and laparoscopic surgery.
Performed the first distance lithotripsy in Latvia (1992), the first EEAP (extraperitoneal endoscopic (laparoscopic) radical prostatectomy (2009) and intrarenal laserlithotripsy (2010). Performing all kinds of minimally invasive endoscopic surgery, including laser surgery / HoLEP / prostatic hyperplasia due to laparoscopic radical prostatectomy, laparoscopic pieloplastic due to hydronephrosis, laparoscopic varicocele plastic, nephrectomy, PCNL, operations to treat urinary incontinence, etc.
Member of European Urologists Association and Latvian Urologists Association.
Dr ATIS KARULIS, the doctor urologist
- Specialization – HoLEP, Cambridge, 2014
- Member of Europe Urologists Asociation and Latvian Urologists Asociation