Weight-loss surgery at the leading bariatric hospital of Latvia
We are going to be happy to become your partner in your journey to healthier life!
All inclusive price for gastric bypass and sleeve gastrectomy surgery at the Sigulda Hospital is EUR 6450. For your and our safety we have included also pre-operation health tests in the price. We are going to meet you at the Riga airport and bring you everywhere, so you can only think about your personal feelings and planned treatment!
The all inclusive price includes:
- Consultation (written or online)
- Meet& greet at the Riga Airport
- Transfers & personal English speaking assistance
- 1st night hotel accommodation
- Pre-operation health tests (blood, urine, ECG, USG, lung Xray, gastroscopy)
- Surgery by certified, skilled bariatric surgeons (also UK GMC registered)
- Stay at cozy, equipped and MRSA free clinic
- Instructions for continuous lifestyle and follow up
- Post operation consultation possibility
Who is a candidate for bariatric surgery?
- BMI over 33 and you suffer from diabetes type II
- BMI over 35, and you have additional health disorders caused by obesity
- BMI over 40
Read more about the Sigulda Hospital!
Read more about bariatric surgeons!
Overweight and obesity has become one of the top health issues in the world. With a poor self-assessment it brings more serious problems with it. Diabetes, high blood pressure, blood and arterial diseases, joint diseases, sleep apnea and social problems are common side effects of obesity.
Many years studies and experience have approved that conservative weight loss methods do not work in long term for many people. Nowadays they also have a choice – a surgical weight loss! It guarantees a permanent weight loss which means – a better health, look, self-assessment, no limits to your professional life and hobbies.
The Sigulda Hospital today is the leading bariatric surgery provider in Latvia. Certified and skilled bariatric surgeons perform gastric bypass and sleeve gastrectomy operations for locals as well as customers from Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom, Ireland and other countries.