ORTHOPAEDIC TREATMENT IN LATVIA
Orto Clinic in Riga is the most modern and leading private traumatology, orthopaedics, spinal, rheumatology clinic in the Baltic states. It brings together Latvia’s best specialists, providing consultations to ~10 000 patients and surgeries to ~2 000 patients a year. It is your chance to save your time, money and pain, if you have to wait long for the surgery at home. With us you will easily access –
- A prompt specialist’s consultation,
- Complete surgery package and price offer,
- Scheduled surgery within 1-2 months,
- Surgery by certified, skilled and internationally recognised orthopaedic specialists,
- World’s top manufacturers’ surgical device & implants,
- Treatment at a new, modern, cozy, infection-free hospital,
- Half lower costs comparing to The UK and Ireland,
- Meet & greet & transfers at no extra charge.
Save your health, time and money!
Laminar air-flow systems are built in the operation theatres of the clinic to prevent infection risk during the surgery.
After the surgery patients enjoy stay in comfortable rooms under control of qualified medical personnel, catering 3x a day and a kind and caring attitude of English speaking personnel. Rehabilitologist of the clinic will provide initial consultation after the surgery.
RECOGNISED BY PROFESSIONALS
The Orto Clinic has been a partner of the Latvian Olympic Committee for 9 years, taking care of Latvia’s professional sportsmen health.
High quality of treatment, personal approach and calm, recovery friendly atmosphere will help you turn back to active, enjoyable life!
ORTHOPAEDIC OPERATIONS PERFORMED:
- Hip and knee replacement (full)
- Hip resurfacing (Birmingham)
- Knee arthroscopy, meniscectomy
- Rotator cuff surgery, conventional & endoscopic
- Arthroscopy – Shoulder/ Elbow/ Hand/ Foot
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Repair
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Repair
- Recurrent Shoulder dislocation Surgery, Surgical Treatment Conventional & Endoscopic
- and other…
For information on more procedures and surgeries, please, Contact Us
The surgery package always includes also meet&greet at the Riga airport and transfers to the clinic and back at no extra charge.
WHAT TO PREPARE TO GET THE DOCTOR’S CONSULTATION FROM A DISTANCE
In order to provide you the information based answer, the specialist doctor will ask for:
- Your name, surname, gender, age;
- Your complaints, diagnosis, if you have one, brief description of the problem and when did it start;
- Files or copy CD of the results of the examinations performed previously;
- A list of medicines you are taking daily and dosage;
- The questions, you want to ask to your doctor.
WHEN THE SURGEON APPROVES YOU FOR THE SURGERY, YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- An agreement on the conduct of the surgery;
- Anaesthesiologist’s questionnaire;
- Information on possible complications during and after the surgery;
- Information on the examinations to be performed;
- Information on the hospital’s internal rules.
You should read and sign all documents before the day of the surgery!
The payment should be done prior the surgery at the clinic. Payment cards are accepted.
AFTER THE SURGERY –
- You will be under caring control of nurses and your doctor;
- A proper analgesic medication will be chosen by anaesthesiologist;
- After the anaesthesia wears off, you will be offered a delicious meal;
- The physical therapist will start working with you the same day after surgery;
- Depending on the type of surgery, further stationary rehabilitation can be recommended to you;
- If you are coming to the ORTO Clinic for a surgical procedure, the clinic will provide all essential medical aids (such as crutches).